EVENT: Passage 5th Anniversary ‘Bring & Buy’ Birthday Bash!
Save the Date!
Saturday 1st April, 12.00pm – 5.00pm
Sunflower Montessori Crèche, 72 Route de Remich, L-5330 Moutfort, Luxembourg
Our kind friends at Sunflower Montessori Crèches have generously allowed us to celebrate our own ‘rites of Passage’ at their site in Moutfort. The ‘Bring & Buy’ Birthday Bash will be a fundraising event for Passage to mark our 5th Anniversary and our pending a.s.b.l. status.
- There will be good quality second-hand goods on sale;
- Cakes, snacks and refreshments will be available to buy too;
- Lynn from Passage and YogaBalance will be inviting all willing and limber parents and children to join in some Family Yoga Fun at 3pm (outdoors weather permitting);
- Ophelia from the Little English Bookworm will also have a varied selection of English-language books to buy and running some reading workshops throughout the afternoon;
- There may even be some birthday cake and crèment to toast the occasion as well!
So please save the date in your diaries and we look forward to seeing friends and family there on the 1st for some celebratory fun!
Call to Action – Help Needed!
Everyone is invited to contribute to our “Bring & Buy”, which means that you can ‘bring’ your stuff on the day (good quality books, dvd’s, games and toys please) and perhaps ‘buy’ some treasures in return! Just drop off your contributions in the specifically marked areas, then feel free to browse around or participate in any of the activities. Donations of cakes, snacks and refreshments gratefully received too!
Otherwise you may want to spare some time to help us on the day; either by running some craft activity, manning the refreshments tables, or if you have a particular skill-set like henna and face-painting or balloon sculpturing, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. If you would like to be involved or have any further suggestions on how to make it a special occasion for all, then please contact Mei at email@example.com
Passage is a self-funded organisation and so all proceeds made on the day will go towards funding our existing support services, maintaining the website and organising other special events and educational seminars for the community. We greatly appreciate any support that you can give us, so why not tell your friends, come along on the day, ‘bring & buy’ your treasures, indulge in some home-baked goods, and join in the family fun!